News and Features
Keep up with emerging trends and create valuable connections at these Future Of Work, Flexible Workspace, and Workplace industry events.
Promote your event on Allwork.Space
- This event has passed.
DEI – Beyond the Buzzwords
February 28, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Diversity, equity, and inclusion, also known as DEI, are needed to create an empathetic, accepting, and progressive working environment in our society.
Creating this is no longer a nice to have but a financial and business imperative. McKinsey has said for some time that those organizations that invest in gender and ethnic diversity, outperform those that do not.
Making sure everyone’s perspective is heard and they feel like valued participants in the conversation contributes to nurturing a working environment that’s inclusive to all.
But how do we go beyond the buzzwords?
The European Coworking Assembly has created the IDEA handbook. A guide on implementing inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility into workplaces, the handbook also explores how to approach these conversations with compassion and respect.
It’s a small step, but it’s the beginning of making a substantial and impactful change.
The panel for this event will include the following:
- Neil Usher, author of Unf*cking Work: How to Fix it for Good
- Kate Usher, Menopause & Gender Equity Consultant at Menopause in Business
- Shazia Mustafa, Centre Director, The Granville
- Kofi Oppong, Founder of Urban MBA
- Lucy Mcinally, Founder and Content Marketer at …And So Forth, will lead this panel of change-makers.