In this new podcast series from Allwork.Space, we invite experts in technology, commercial real estate, flexible work and human resources to dive into the forces that impact the human workplace experience and explore the dramatic changes that are shaping the Future Of Work.
- Future Of Work: What CRE And The Office Sector Will Look Like Post-Pandemic | Steve Nson
May 29, 2020 3:50 am
Steve Nson from AnySizeDeals Week discusses how commercial real estate, specifically the office sector, will change because of the pandemic. From staggered shifts, to regional coworking spaces, the way people think about and use space is going to change.
- A Conversation On Mental Health: Why Wellbeing Should be a Strategic Priority for Every Business | Faye McGuinness
May 22, 2020 2:59 pm
At mental health charity Mind, Faye McGuinness is working to make fundamental changes to the way companies approach wellbeing at work by making it “a boardroom issue” and a strategic priority.
- Future of Work: How Coworking Spaces Are Destigmatizing Mental Health and Designing for Wellness | Laura Shook Guzman
May 15, 2020 7:00 am
Psychotherapist and coworking space founder, Laura Shook-Guzman, on why coworking spaces are uniquely positioned to normalize & destigmatize mental health and pave the way in designing for wellness.
- The Future of Work Is about Change and Agility | Kate Lister
May 7, 2020 11:53 pm
The Future Of Work is decentralized and fluid. Kate Lister, President of Global Workplace Analytics, shares why the Future Of Work is about change and agility; specifically, an organization’s ability to be agile in terms of place, people, and processes.
- How to Embrace Change and Build Positive, Inclusive Workplaces | Brandt Brothers
May 1, 2020 11:35 am
For Ralph and Rich Brandt from the RDR Group, it starts with learning how to be our…