In this new podcast series from Allwork.Space, we invite experts in technology, commercial real estate, flexible work and human resources to dive into the forces that impact the human workplace experience and explore the dramatic changes that are shaping the Future Of Work®.
- Regain Control Of Your Wellbeing With This Science-Backed Strategy | Dr. Cortland Dahl
September 23, 2021 1:08 am
Dr. Cortland Dahl, Chief Contemplative Officer for Healthy Minds Innovation and Research Scientist at the Center for Healthy Minds, walks us through the power of meditation to improve neuroplasticity, which is key to improving wellbeing, nurturing resilience, and regulating emotions.
- Workplace Technology Is Still Very Disconnected (And That’s A Big Problem) | Clinton Robinson
September 16, 2021 6:52 pm
Clint Robinson, CEO of Lane, argues that the workplace ecosystem is still very fragmented and out of date. The culprit? Different operating software and systems with no technology in sight that seamlessly ties them all together. With remote and hybrid work on the rise, this needs to be a top priority for organizations.
- What’s Next for the Office and CRE with Hines’ Director of Workplace Services | Annie Rinker
August 26, 2021 9:21 am
Annie Rinker shares why flexible lease terms, the flight to quality, and the monetization of amenities will be key for landlords to attract CRE tenants moving forward.
- Exploring the Post-Pandemic Labor Market with LinkedIn’s Senior News Editor | Andrew Seaman
August 12, 2021 1:20 am
Companies are back to hiring, but worker are more inclined than ever to search for new opportunities. LinkedIn’s News Senior Editor; Andrew Seaman talks about how the pandemic impacted the skills gaps, hiring practices, and talent retention strategies.
- How to Build a Globally Distributed Team (Without Breaking Any Laws)| Job van der Voort
July 29, 2021 1:44 am
Remote work is here to stay, however hiring people from different countries and staying compliant is no easy feat. Job Van der Voort, CEO of HR tech company Remote, shares how he built a distributed team across 67 countries and did it without breaking any laws.