In this new podcast series from Allwork.Space, we invite experts in technology, commercial real estate, flexible work and human resources to dive into the forces that impact the human workplace experience and explore the dramatic changes that are shaping the Future Of Work.
- Future of Work: The Importance of Having an Insider Risk Program in Place | Joe Payne
July 31, 2020 3:21 am
Joe Payne, CEO of Code42 Software talks about why organizations should have an insider risk program in place, the role of training in preventing breaches, and some red-flags companies should look out for.
- Fear of Re-entry Is Real: Understanding the Role of Leaders in Creating Psychological Safety | Dr. Michelle McQuaid
July 24, 2020 12:25 am
Dr. Michelle McQuaid, Co-Founder of the Wellbeing Lab, talks about psychological safety, why it’s now more important than ever, and why measuring wellbeing is key to success.
- How High Impact Work with Flexibility Opens the Door for Inclusive Hiring Practices | Brea Starmer
July 17, 2020 10:02 am
Brea Starmer, Founder of Lions + Tigers, chats with Ceci Amador de San Jose about the importance of flexibility in high impact work. During the podcast, Ceci and Brea discuss how flexibility can improve diversity and inclusion efforts, as well as the organizational advantages of having a diverse workforce.
- The Role of Coworking in Our Newly Adopted Work Anywhere Culture | Sam Marks
July 10, 2020 12:58 pm
Sam Marks, founder and CEO of Coworker.com, chats with Alliance CEO Frank Cottle about the findings of their Future of Work Report. During this podcast episode, Sam discusses the shift they are seeing from open coworking to a hybrid mix of workspace offerings, and the value of workspace communities in our post-Covid landscape.
- How to Shine at Your Brightest and Give People the Best of You | Jamie Shapiro
June 26, 2020 2:15 am
Jamie Shapiro, author of ‘Brilliant’, lives by the mantra “don’t give people what’s left of you, give people the best of you”. Connecting the dots between leadership and wellbeing, Jamie focuses on the importance of first looking after yourself to enable you to become a brilliant leader.