News and Features
Keep up with emerging trends and create valuable connections at these Future Of Work, Flexible Workspace, and Workplace industry events.
Promote your event on Allwork.Space
Wellbeing at Work Summit Europe 2024
May 14, 2024 @ 8:00 am - May 16, 2024 @ 5:00 pm
Gartner Digital Workplace Summit 2023 addressed the most significant challenges that digital workplace leaders face as they redefine the culture, connection and creativity of work.
At the conference, the top 5 priorities that digital workplace leaders discussed included how to:
- Create a Digital Employee Experience
- Champion Digital Skills
- Connect Everything to Value
- Develop Workforce Digital Dexterity
- Focus on talent to drive the Future of Work
The 7th Wellbeing at Work Summit Europe takes place 14-16 May 2024 live and in-person in Stockholm, Amsterdam & Zurich.
The three-day festival will attract senior-level HR, Reward, Wellness, Benefit and business leaders from across the region like you, who want to take their wellbeing and mental health strategies to the next level.
Wherever you are on your Wellbeing at Work journey, join them for the Wellbeing at Work European Summit to:
- Connect in person and virtually with peers from leading employer brands
- Learn from leading companies across the region
- Access cutting edge data and insights on Wellbeing at Work
- Validate or challenge your own ideas and strategies to create a positive culture in your workplace
- Taste wonderful food and drink that lifts your energy
- Integrate tools and knowledge to lift employee satisfaction, engagement and productivity in your organisation.
Wellbeing at Work is now firmly established as a ‘must have’ in this age of great change and transformation.
More than ever before, CHROs have an opportunity to be at the forefront of business strategy and help shape more humanistic organisations that prioritise workplace wellbeing.
The data is clear. Those organisations that choose to make wellbeing at work a strategic priority out-perform their competitors – organisations that support their people to feel psychologically and socially safe, have more capacity, more creativity and perform at a much higher level, attracting the best talent.
Check out our Zurich 2023 highlights video below and join us on 14-16 May as we set out the plan for the next 12 months and beyond.