News and Features
Keep up with emerging trends and create valuable connections at these Future Of Work, Flexible Workspace, and Workplace industry events.
Promote your event on Allwork.Space
- This event has passed.
Wellbeing at Work Summit UK 2023
September 19 - September 21
Be at the forefront of business strategy, deliver high performance and help shape more humanistic organisations that prioritise workplace wellbeing.
The 9th Wellbeing at Work Summit UK takes place 19-21 September 2023 live in-person in London, Manchester & virtually. The three-day festival will attract senior-level HR, Reward, Wellness, Benefit and business leaders from across the region like you, who want to take their wellbeing and mental health strategies to the next level. Watch our London video below.
Wherever you are on your Wellbeing at Work journey, join them for the Wellbeing at Work UK Summit to:
- Connect in person and virtually with peers from leading employer brands
- Learn from leading companies across the region
- Access cutting edge data and insights on Wellbeing at Work
- Validate or challenge your own ideas and strategies to create a positive culture in your workplace
- Integrate tools and knowledge to lift employee satisfaction, engagement, performance and productivity in your organisation.
Wellbeing at Work is now firmly established as a ‘must have’ in this age of great change and transformation.
More than ever before, CHROs have an opportunity to be at the forefront of business strategy and help shape more humanistic organisations that prioritise workplace wellbeing.
Join them where they don’t just talk about wellbeing at work but they experience it too!
- Taste healthy food and drink that lifts your energy
- Learn and engage in beautiful surroundings with natural light and wonderful backdrops
- Enjoy networking in a safe space with positive vibes, uplifting energy and like-minded peers
The data is clear. Those organisations that choose to make wellbeing at work a strategic priority out-perform their competitors – organisations that support their people to feel psychologically and socially safe, have more capacity, more creativity and perform at a much higher level, attracting the best talent.