Earlier this month, WeWork announced expansion into 11 new locations, including a further 7 cities in the US.
In its most recent newsletter, the globe-trotting flexible workspace giant announced a further 9 new coworking locations across the globe.
WeWork’s ‘Coming Soon’ list includes:
- Berlin, Germany – Hackescher Markt
- Hong Kong – Tower 535
- Mexico City, South America – Varsovia
- New York City, North America – 300 Park
- New York City, North America – Harlem
- Philadelphia, North America – Walnut St.
- Seoul, South Korea – Gangnam Station
- Sydney, Australia – Pyrmont
- Tel Aviv, Israel – Ibn Gabirol
WeWork already has a presence in some of these locations, including Berlin, New York and Tel Aviv. Brand new to the list is a new space in Mexico City, which adds to evidence that the coworking market in Latin America is growing at pace.
Do you operate a workspace in any of these cities, and how do you think WeWork’s arrival will influence your local flexible workspace market? Share your thoughts with OT via Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
The Latest News
Delivered To Your Inbox
Feature image grabbed from WeWork’s website.Share this article