- Workplace Week New York is a week-long conference focusing on all things workplace.
- The event explores how leadership, culture, design and technology can increase the effectiveness of individuals and teams within a workplace.
- The 2019 event includes 90-minute ‘behind the scenes’ tours of some of New York’s most inspiring workplaces.
Workplace Week New York (24-28 June 2019), organized by Advanced Workplace Associates (AWA), is returning to the city for a second year at the end of the month.
Ticketed events and tours throughout the workplace festival will once again raise funds for official charity partner, the I Have A Dream Foundation (NY).
In summer 2018, the leading industry event raised over $20,000 for the charity that provides individualized social, emotional, and academic support to young people from low-income communities.
More than 20 of New York’s most impressive and inspiring organizations across the city will open their doors in order to explore how leadership, culture, design and technology all work together to increase the effectiveness and morale of every individual, team and community within a workplace.
The full program has now been announced. It includes exclusive tours, stimulating discussions to understand how business leaders can make a dramatic difference to the employee experience, and 90-minute ‘behind the scenes’ tours of some of New York’s most inspiring workplaces.
Monday, June 24
- Paul Hastings LLP, a leading international law firm
- Blackstone Innovations, the technology team at multinational private equity, alternative asset management and financial services firm, Blackstone
- NELSON Worldwide, a global design, architecture, engineering, space planning and space management firm offering a tour of the NoMad Tower
- MarketAxess, international financial technology company
- Delos Living LLC, a wellness real estate and technology company
Tuesday, June 25
- Smile Train, an international children’s charity
- Meredith Corporation (Time Inc), an American media conglomerate
- Viacom, a global entertainment content company
- Deloitte, a global professional services network
- M Moser Associates, a global architecture and interior design firm
Wednesday, June 26
- MetLife, the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs
- PWC, global professional services firm
- Boston Consulting Group, a world leading management consulting firm
- IPG Mediabrands, a dynamic marketing agency group
Thursday, June 27
- Group M Worldwide, the world’s largest media investment group
- Abrams Books, U.S. publishing company of art and illustrated books
- Shutterstock, – a leading global provider of high-quality licensed images, videos, and music
- Delos Living LLP (tour 2)
Friday, June 28
- Willis Towers Watson, a global multinational risk management, insurance brokerage and advisory company.
Informal networking events sharing the latest insight, developments, case studies and ideas spanning all areas of workplace management will also take place throughout the week.
The Latest News
Delivered To Your Inbox
- Advanced Workplace Associates & Carl Hansen & Son
- The Instant Group and Convene
- TurningArt and Managed by Q
- Herman Miller
- MovePlan Group and Allsteel
- HOK (following a tour of Group M)
- M Moser Associates (following a tour of Blackstone innovations)
- Willis Towers Watson
To find out more about the workplaces taking part in Workplace Week New York 2019 and to book tickets, please visit https://www.workplaceweek.com/usa/interactive-program/ and join the conversation via @WWNewYork19 using the Twitter hashtag #WWNewYork.
About Workplace Week
Workplace Week is a week-long showcase of workplace innovation taking place in New York between 24 and 28 June 2019, in aid of the “I Have A Dream” foundation – New York (IHDF-NY). Workplace Week 2019 consists of short visits to some of the most innovative workplaces in New York and fringe events. The event is organized by AWA. Delegates can book their place on the tours by visiting the website https://www.workplaceweek.com/, selecting their chosen event and then paying a small contribution which goes to IHDF-NY.
About Advanced Workplace Associates (AWA)
Advanced Workplace Associates (AWA) is a multi-disciplined and independent management consultancy that helps large organizations to get the most from their workplace investments, practices and management. Founded in 1992, AWA has delivered technologically and behaviorally-complex projects to transform work, the workplace and workplace management for large and politically involved organizations. Our clients include RBS, Invesco, Willis Towers Watson, Unicef UK, Santander, Direct Line Group, Natcen, and The Cabinet Office.Share this article