[bctt tweet=”Fueled by remote workers and small businesses, the coworking market in Leeds, England, is expanding.” username=”allwork_space”]With demand rising year on year, the city center is home to a diverse range of coworking spaces catering to various requirements from flexible shared space to large collaborative team offices.
Regional publication Prolific North is keeping track of the current coworking spaces in Leeds, which includes:
- Duke Studios, 3 Sheaf St
- ODI Leeds, Munro House, Duke St
- Wizu Workspace, The Leeming Building, Ludgate Hill
- Wizu Workspace, 32 Park Cross St
- Avenue HQ Leeds, 10-12 East Parade
- Workspace Hub, 118 North St
- Workspace Hub, St Andrews House, St Andrew’s St
- Lightspace Collective, Authorpe Road
- Castleton Mill, Castleton Close
Home to three universities and with a number of high-profile companies relocating to the city, including television broadcaster Channel 4, Leeds looks set to capitalize on its strong position and further grow its flexible workplace sector for the benefit of its diverse workforce.