- FlexSA (formerly BCA), the UK flexible workspace industry’s trade association, held its annual awards evening in November.
- Hundreds of people attended the event in London to celebrate some of the best in the industry through the Awards.
- Winners included Portal Business Centres, UBCUK, BE Offices, technologywithin, and Instant Offices.
The winners of the 2019 Flexible Space Association Awards were announced on Friday 29 November, at the Annual Gala Awards Dinner for the flexible workspace industry’s trade association.
The event took place at the Sheraton Grand London Park Lane Hotel, attended by hundreds of industry representatives. The annual event is a celebration of the year’s successes for the whole sector, as well as an occasion to celebrate some of the best in the industry through the Awards.
The Awards were presented by the Chairman of the Flexible Space Association, Freya Cross, and the winners were:
- Flexible Workspace Operator, 1 to 5 locations: Portal Business Centres, Ellesmere Port
- Flexible Workspace Operator, 6 to 14 locations: UBCUK, Warrington Birchwood
- Flexible Workspace Operator, 16+ locations: BE Offices, Barbican
- Flexible Workspace Partner: technologywithin
- Flexible Workspace Broker Representative: Edward Coulson, Instant Offices
- Community Engagement Activity: BE Offices, supporting Rays of Sunshine
Executive Director of the Flexible Space Association, Jane Sartin, said: “The Flexible Space Association Awards recognise some of the best in what is an industry continuing to demonstrate its success through its ongoing growth and development.
“The judging panel had a difficult task sifting through hundreds of nominations, which highlighted examples of outstanding customer service and delivery.
“A brand new award this year recognised the contributions our members make to community and charitable activities, with the winner being BE Offices for their long-term support of the Rays of Sunshine children’s charity.”
The Flexible Space Association is the trade association for the UK flexible workspace industry.
Its members comprise the operators of serviced and managed offices, coworking space, business centres, workshop units and virtual office providers. Office brokers and the providers of other services to the flexible workspace industry also form part of the membership.