- UK flexible office provider, Wizu Workspace, is opening its third location in Leeds.
- The new offices are located in the heart of the city at the iconic Park Place.
- Wizu is continuing to expand its flexible office footprint despite the pandemic.
Wizu is opening its third flexible workspace in Leeds (UK) at Park Place. The successful company continues to expand in spite of the current pandemic. The Park Place location joins two other popular locations in Leeds, which include the Leeming Building and Park Cross Street.
Located in the heart of Leeds, the new office is situated at one of the most iconic addresses in the city. The workspace has direct access to main transport links and easy access to the train station, making this a highly accessible office space.
The interior features a boutique design that is sleek, elegant, and clean. The building includes a mix of distinctive private offices and meeting rooms, all designed to impress. Each office and meeting room is outfitted to the highest specifications and includes high-speed Internet, VOIP telephony services and more.
The office is also situated near excellent amenities including Park Square, a traditional Georgian park that offers fresh air and relaxation amidst the city centre. Other nearby amenities include coffee shops, restaurants and more, offering a wide variety of services for businesses and their staff working at Park Place.
Wizu workspaces provide their members with a vibrant work environment, which are able to accommodate businesses of all types and sizes.
Safe, Secure Workspace
Wizu has taken proactive steps to ensure the safety, health, and wellbeing of members during the pandemic and has adapted its workspaces in line with government guidance.
- Team training: Wizu’s team has been trained on all new procedures, which includes a Covid escalation policy and ensuring that physical distancing measures are in place at all times.
- Online reservations: The company has introduced a new online booking system for coworking members, who will receive a designated seat when they arrive.
- Sanitisation: Cleaning has been enhanced to include a 50% increase in daytime cleaning of all areas, with an emphasis on high touch and high traffic areas, toilets and showers.
- Meal deliveries: The company has partnered with local retailers and delivery services to ensure members are able to order meals (breakfast, lunch) and/or delivery services at discounted rates, which will reduce the need to leave the workspace.
- Environment: one-way systems and new furniture layouts in the coworking areas and the kitchen bar will ensure each member can distance from other coworkers.
- Meeting rooms: Members can reserve a meeting space online. New capacity and seating guidelines ensures safety through physical distancing measures.
Find out more about Wizu’s return to work guidelines, here.