- This event has passed.
Future Offices Spring 2021
April 27 - April 28
It’s been a year since COVID-19 altered the foundations of work. A year where workplace and real estate professionals have led the charge in transforming how their organizations do business.
But what now?
With the initial shock behind us and a sense that there will be an ability to return to the office in 2021, companies are seizing the moment for long-term planning. This planning will not be easy as there are no solid answers to how – or when – strategies will be able to be implemented.
That’s why we are here! Future Offices Spring (Online) is back this April 27-28! We are bringing together a variety of perspectives from across industry so you can benchmark your own plans for 2021 and beyond.
Some of the hottest topics we will address:
• Planning and strategizing the physical return to the workplace
• How to invest and re-design the physical workplace post-COVID anticipating a hybrid work environment
• Adapting culture and square footage to capitalize on a proper activity-based work environment in a continued hybrid model
• Redesigning the employee value proposition to meet employee expectations and those of future candidates
• Change management initiatives to get customers to commit to the new workplace model
• And more!
The Latest News
Delivered To Your Inbox
Through a combination of case studies, panel discussions, and face to face roundtables (virtually, that is) that pack plenty of information punch, Future Offices Spring is the only event that attracts corporate real estate, workplace strategy/experience, facility managers and design experts to the same table.