- FlexSA, the UK Flexible Space Association (formerly the BCA), will hold its annual conference in September.
- The in-person event will take place in London, and will also include a virtual element.
- Speakers include IWG’s Richard Morris, Enterprise Nation’s Emma Jones, and Alexandra Brunner from Clockwise Offices.
The Flexible Space Association’s Annual Conference and Exhibition takes place on Tuesday 7th September in London, and we are pleased to announce four sponsors, and share the first speaker details. Tickets are on sale now, with early bird rates until 31st May.
The event is titled ‘The Future is Flexible: A Time of Change, Renewal and Optimism in the World of Workspace’, and it will be a moment for the industry to come together and take stock as we emerge from a challenging period, and prepare for the opportunities the new ways of working will bring to the sector.
Over the coming weeks we will be sharing the programme for the event, which includes:
- Richard Morris, CEO of IWG UK, will be in conversation with Emma Jones CBE, Founder of Enterprise Nation.
- We will hear from Alexandra Brunner, Chief Operating Officer of Clockwise Offices, which has grown quickly to provide modern flexible workspace in all four nations of the UK.
- There will be a panel discussion on one of the year’s hot topics, flexible workspace on the high street, with Will Kinnear of HEWN, Zoe Ellis-Moore of Spaces to Places, and William Stokes of Co-Space.
Jane Sartin, Executive Director of the Flexible Space Association, said: “We are looking forward to our Conference and Exhibition bringing the flexible workspace industry together again. There will be plenty to catch up on after a challenging 18 months, but there is a lot of optimism for the future.
The Latest News
Delivered To Your Inbox
Booking With Confidence
We are committed to the Conference and Exhibition taking place on 7th September, but appreciate that attendees will want to know they are protected if the event is not able to proceed exactly as planned due to the pandemic.
Should government restrictions mean that the in-person conference cannot take place, those with tickets to attend the event in London will be issued with a ticket for the virtual conference, and refunded the balance.
Tickets can be booked via www.flexsa.co.uk/eventsShare this article