The world’s largest coworking conference series, The Global Coworking Unconference Conference (GCUC – it’s juicy), is headed to New York in May, 2017.
For 6 years now, GCUC has been the largest and most relevant coworking and workspace-as-a-service industry conference that operates on a global scale. GCUC has brought together industry leaders and movers and shakers from all corners of the world – South America, Canada, Asia, Australia and of course the States. GCUC also has a knack for bringing the most relevant new players up on stage. Here are some of the rock stars that have attended and a few lucky enough to have graced our stage:
This year, GCUC organizers are kicking it up a notch. They’re taking the Conference to one of the hottest coworking hubs and the center of everything – New York, and they’ve partnered with Convene, a hospitality and event company that will help ensure the event is the best it’s ever been.
Here are the juicy details of the event:
- It’s 3 days long: May 5 – 7
- 117 W. 46th Street – 2 blocks from where the ball drops! http://convene.com/location/117-w-46th-street/
- GCUC is taking it back to its roots and focusing on their secret sauce: the Unconference. GCUC 2017 will give the Unconference more time and will give attendees more opportunities to connect and network in this unique day of crowd sourced content.
- As always, they’re keeping things real and relevant – changing the format of the event – a little.
- Day One – Conference & Happy Hour
- Day Two – Unconference
- Day Three – CAMP GCUC
- Camp GCUC will no longer be for industry novices only. This year, Camp GCUC will be focused on operational excellence and how to take workspace basics to the next level.
Other than the usual greatness of the event, there will be more focus on CRE, Technology, and the Future of Work.
GCUC organizers suggest you start following them on social media if you don’t already. “We have several surprises coming your way-; we’ve already let out a little teaser during the coworking awards, but we have more surprises and contests coming up.”
Hotel, conference, and location details can be found on GCUC’s website. And you should also buy your tickets today – they’re going to sell this one out for sure!
Also, because we really want to see you all there, here’s $50 off for you. Simply type ALLWORK on the promo code box when checking out and you’ll get your discount!