- Granite Properties has partnered with Common Desk to launch G.O. Pass.
- G.O. Pass supports Granite customers in working remotely across a region to enhance workspace flexibility.
- The new service will make it easier for Granite tenants to establish a network of satellite offices to better support remote employees.
DALLAS – January 20, 2021 – Granite Properties, a commercial real estate investment, development and management company, announced today a partnership with Common Desk, a Texas-based flex office service provider, to deliver G.O. Pass, a “Granite On Demand” program offering Granite customers (tenants) additional private offices and flexible workspace at any Common Desk location in Dallas–Fort Worth. The subscription-based membership enables Granite customers to have a hub-and-spoke model by leasing their primary space in a Granite building and establishing a network of satellite offices to support remote employees at Common Desk’s multiple locations in the Dallas – Fort Worth area.
Granite formed the partnership with Common Desk to provide flexibility and additional high quality workspace options to help customers navigate changing office needs.
“Our customers tell us that they value the office for the collaboration, creativity and social interaction, but also appreciate the flexibility that WFH allows. With G.O. Pass, companies exploring flexible workspace, can accommodate employees who work remotely while promoting culture, collaboration and creativity,” said Will Hendrickson, Senior Managing Director, Granite Properties.
G.O. Pass supports customers in many ways, including:
- Hub-and-spoke – G.O. Pass enables Granite customers to spread out across a region and serve their employees with high quality office space and amenities, available when and where they need it;
- Flexible terms – G.O. Pass provides flexible terms based on current office needs (daily and yearly terms);
- Flexible workspace options to meet employees’ needs – According to Granite’s Customer Survey, what the majority of office workers, who are WFH, value the most is the lack of commute. G.O. Pass provides employees professional work environment options closer to home on those days when they aren’t in the office;
- Consistent high quality work environments – Consistent in design and user experience, Common Desk provides hospitality-driven workspaces with amenities, dedicated staff, communal spaces, soft seating areas, coffee, WiFi and more.
“At Common Desk, we’re seeing companies solve future office needs by addressing work from home, work near home and the corporate office. Companies and employees want flexibility, which most of the time means optionality as opposed to short-term leases. Future partnerships between hands-on ownership groups like Granite Properties and flex office operators perfectly meets that demand. We’re excited to continue servicing Granite customers with this new initiative,” said Nick Clark, Founder and CEO of Common Desk.
The Latest News
Delivered To Your Inbox
G.O. Pass is an optional subscription service that companies can buy per month to offer maximum flexibility to their employees, and includes:
● G.O. Pass Basic – a monthly day pass for open space and conference rooms.
● G.O. Pass Pro – a monthly day pass for dedicated private office and conference rooms.
Partnerships with coworking firms, is one part of Granite’s strategy to provide customers greater flexibility and options.
Both Granite and Common Desk take a customer-centric approach and provide inspiring and productivity-enhancing work environments designed for collaboration and creativity. In 2017, Granite and Common Desk brought the first coworking space to Plano at Granite Park. Common Desk also has a location at Granite’s Factory Six03, an adaptive reuse of a historic warehouse turned Class-A office building in Dallas West End.
Granite Properties owns and manages more than 3.5 million square feet of Class-A office buildings in the Dallas area including Granite Park, 3333 Lee Parkway, Spectrum Center, The Douglas, Cedar Maple Plaza (future 23Springs), Factory Six03 and Granite Place I at Southlake Town Square.
About Common Desk
Common Desk is a Texas-based experiential real estate services firm specializing in the design, development, management and leasing of turn-key flexible office solutions. Common Desk now has 30 locations across Dallas – Fort Worth, Austin and Houston, as well as Wilmington and Raleigh, North Carolina. Founded in 2012, its flexible office spaces are comprised of a thriving community of freelancers, small businesses, fast-growing tech companies and enterprise companies. Common Desk’s portfolio also includes Fiction Coffee, offering members and guests additional customized amenities that enhance the workday. For more information, visit www.thecommondesk.com.
About Granite Properties
Granite Properties is a privately held commercial real estate investment, development and management company founded in 1991, with offices in Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Denver and Southern California. It has completed more than $7 billion in real estate transactions and more than 27.1 million square feet of real estate development and acquisitions. Granite focuses on creating extraordinary customer experiences in each building through mixed-use environments rich in amenities and customer-centric service to help people flourish. Granite, a NREI Top Office Owner, has been named as one of FORTUNE’s Best Workplaces for nine consecutive years. For more information, visit www.graniteprop.com.Share this article