- FlexSA revealed the full programme for its Annual Conference and Exhibition, taking place in early September in London.
- The news came just as the GWA announced that its US conference—originally scheduled to take place in September in London, is being postponed.
- It’s not currently known whether the GWA will reschedule the event or run a virtual element.
FlexSA (formerly the BCA) has revealed the full programme for its Annual Conference and Exhibition, taking place on Tuesday 7th September in London.
The event will be held in-person and also streamed online for those who aren’t able to travel.
Following the easing of coronavirus restrictions in the UK, largescale events are currently permitted to go ahead. However, with some travel restrictions and quarantines still in place, FlexSA will be running a virtual element for the first time.
View the full programme here. Highlights include:
- ‘In Conversation With…’ Richard Morris, CEO of IWG UK
- ‘Growing flexible workspace markets – lessons to learn from the hotel sector’ with Alexandra Brunner, COO Clockwise
- ‘Commercial Real Estate – what to look out for when entering the flex market’ featuring Justin Harley from Yardi, Zach Douglas from Orega, and James Sandelson from General Projects
- ‘The challenges of aligning agility within a corporate’s portfolio’ featuring Sam Pickering from Incedium, Alison Rankin from Schroders, James Ainsworth from PwC, and Bev Taylor from Bruntwood
- ‘Shopping for space: Flexible workspace on the High Street’ with Zoe Ellis-Moore from Spaces to Places, Will Kinnear from Hewn, and William Stokes from Co-Space
- ‘Meeting the technology demands of flexible workspace customers post-pandemic’ featuring Mark Davison from Glide, Keith James from Landmark, and James Shannon from essensys.
Tickets to attend the conference in-person are protected in case of any last-minute changes.
“Should government guidelines or restrictions change in the run up, the conference will be delivered solely as a virtual event. In-person tickets will automatically be changed to a virtual ticket, and a refund of the difference will be issued.” — FlexSA
Jane Sartin, Executive Director of the Flexible Space Association, said: “We are looking forward to our Conference and Exhibition bringing the flexible workspace industry together again. There will be plenty to catch up on after a challenging 18 months, but there is a lot of optimism for the future.”
This comes as the GWA has announced that it has postponed its own conference, originally due to take place this September in Denver, Colorado.
The decision was made following concerns over the coronavirus Delta variant “and the uncertainty and concern that comes with it.”
It’s not currently known whether the GWA will reschedule the event or run a virtual element.
Currently, GCUC is going ahead with its in-person coworking conference in New York City, due to take place from 27th – 29th September 2021.