- ProWorkspace’s 2021 Conference will be held in Madrid October 21-22.
- The event will welcome in-person and online attendees.
- Topics in the agenda include the return to the office, the growth of the flexible workspace sector, and the future of work.
ProWorkspaces, the Spain-based flexible workspace association, has announced its 2021 flexible workspace conference. ProWorkspaces Conference 2021 will take place in-person in Madrid this October 21 and 22.
The event will bring together flexible workspace operators, designers, real estate experts, investors, brokers, and corporations to discuss the future of flexible workspaces. The conference will serve as the first point of contact for those interested in creating a better future of work.
ProWorkspaces has invited 35 experts across various fields to discuss the following topics:
- The growth of the flexible workspace sector
- The role of CRE in the flexible workspace industry
- How hotels are changing the coworking landscape
- The return to the office
- The future of work.
ProWorkSpaces is a non-profit association that represents the “workspaces” industry, as such it promotes and represents the sector before the different Administrations and Governments, both national and local, and encourages the use of flexible workspaces among the business community. More information in www.proworkspaces.net