Because workers continue to argue in favor of a better workplace experience, businesses bracing for a recession have no choice but to assemble professionals whose sole purpose is to ensure a healthy work environment.
At least, that’s what LinkedIn’s 2023 Jobs on the Rise list suggests.
LinkedIn Economic researchers analyzed millions of jobs from the beginning of 2018 to July 2022 and were able to determine the 25 fastest-growing jobs of the last five years.
Jobs that ranked in the top 10 include:
- Head of Revenue Operations
- Human Resources Analytics Manager
- Diversity and Inclusion Manager
- Truck Driver
- Employee Experience Manager
- Sales Enablement Specialist
- Advanced Practice Provider
- Growth Marketing Manager
- Data Governance Manager
- Grants Management Specialist
Reviewing the list indicates a renewed focus on improving the work experience and overall operations.
This provides helpful insight into what businesses should look to build in future strategy sessions and what skills professionals should focus on developing.