Earlier this month the BCA, in association with CBRE, published the findings of their 2016 Flexible Workspace Report. The report, which surveyed 47 operators covering 647 centres, found that the business centre sector grew by up to 32% to January 1st, 2015.
In the video below Richar Gill from Landmark Plc. sits down with Miles Gibson, Head of Research at CBRE, and Jennifer Brooke, Executive Director of The BCA, to discuss some of the key findings of the report and what the future holds for the UK serviced workspace market.
Some of the highlights discussed in the video include:
- Operators are being very responsive to the needs and demands of customers
- There is an increase in flexibility in the kinds of offers customers can get
- The serviced workspace is a rapidly growing sector
- How corporations and SMEs responded post-referendum and why it’s good for the industry
- Larger corporations are increasingly using flexible workspace solutions
To obtain a copy of the 2016 UK Business Centre Report please contact Jennifer Brooke at [email protected] or call 020 8387 1444.