SmallBizTrends.com just posted a list of 20 Hot coworking spaces for entrepreneurs and, since it’s receiving a lot of airplay on social media channels, we decided to pass the list on to business center and coworking space operators.
Here’s the list, and we’ve included a link to the full article. Lots of great photos, and extra commentary that you will find interesting.
- WeWork, in New York City, NY
- NextSpace, throughout California
- Coalition, in Boston, MA
- Enerspace, in Chicago, IL and Palo Alto, CA
- HackerLab in Sacramento, CA
- Posh Coworking in Austin, TX
- The Hive @44 in St. Louis, MO
- BoxJelly in Hawaii
- BlankSpaces in Southern California (pictured)
- 1776 in Washington, DC
- Collective Agency in Portland, OR
- Tahoe Mountain Lab in Lake Tahoe, CA
- Design Spaces in Silicon Valley, CA
- Spark Labs in New York and Paris
- Venture X in Naples, FL
- Game CoLab in Tempe, AZ
- Thrive in Denver, CO
- Venturef0rth in Philadelphia
- Thinkspace in Seattle and Redmond, WA
- HQ Raleigh in Raleigh, NC
As for why and how these particular workspaces were selected, you’ll have your own opinions. But we’ve covered a few of them in the pages of OT and most are not only visually appealing, but have unique approaches, serving niche industries and/or catering to individual work styles. What they are not is ‘cookie cutter’.
The Latest News
Delivered To Your Inbox
Something to think about as you look around your own business center.