SmallBizTrends.com just posted a list of 20 Hot coworking spaces for entrepreneurs and, since it’s receiving a lot of airplay on social media channels, we decided to pass the list on to business center and coworking space operators.
Here’s the list, and we’ve included a link to the full article. Lots of great photos, and extra commentary that you will find interesting.
- WeWork, in New York City, NY
- NextSpace, throughout California
- Coalition, in Boston, MA
- Enerspace, in Chicago, IL and Palo Alto, CA
- HackerLab in Sacramento, CA
- Posh Coworking in Austin, TX
- The Hive @44 in St. Louis, MO
- BoxJelly in Hawaii
- BlankSpaces in Southern California (pictured)
- 1776 in Washington, DC
- Collective Agency in Portland, OR
- Tahoe Mountain Lab in Lake Tahoe, CA
- Design Spaces in Silicon Valley, CA
- Spark Labs in New York and Paris
- Venture X in Naples, FL
- Game CoLab in Tempe, AZ
- Thrive in Denver, CO
- Venturef0rth in Philadelphia
- Thinkspace in Seattle and Redmond, WA
- HQ Raleigh in Raleigh, NC
As for why and how these particular workspaces were selected, you’ll have your own opinions. But we’ve covered a few of them in the pages of OT and most are not only visually appealing, but have unique approaches, serving niche industries and/or catering to individual work styles. What they are not is ‘cookie cutter’.
Something to think about as you look around your own business center.