Tech And AI To Play A Major Role In The Future Of Work
What does the future of work really hold? What will the work environment look like in 2035?
A joint study by Citrix, futurist consultancy Oxford Analytica, and business research specialist Coleman Parkes revealed the expectations of over 500 C-Suite leaders and 1,000 employees.
- Three-quarters (74 per cent) believe that in fifteen years, artificial intelligence (AI) will significantly speed up the decision-making process and make workers more productive.
- New jobs will be created, including roles such as: Robot / AI trainer, Virtual reality manager, and Advanced data scientist.
- Work will be more flexible and fueled by technology. 75 per cent believe that tech platforms will provide instant access to highly specialized, on-demand talent.
- 57 per cent believe AI has the potential to make the majority of business decisions by 2035 and potentially eliminate the need for traditional senior management teams.
- “AI-ngels” – digital assistants driven by AI – will draw on personal and workplace data to help employees prioritise their tasks and time and ensure mental and physical wellness.
The Latest News
Delivered To Your Inbox
Latest on Daily Digest